Daily Dose Of Quote
Tuesday, March 28, 2023
Angelina Jolie
ss through this world but once."
GOOD HOUSEKEEPING
12
Stephen Covey
"Live out of your imagination, not your history."
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
No comments:
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
"Turn your wounds into wisdom." — Oprah Winfrey
20. "The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain." — Dolly Parton 21. "Do all the good you can,...
Live as if you were to die tomorrow
61. "I believe every human has a finite number of heartbeats. I don't intend to waste any of mine." — Neil Armstrong 62. ...
100 of the Most Inspirational Quotes Ever
RD.COM, GETTY IMAGES (5) Let your spirit soar Looking for a little uplift? Inspirational quotes can make us feel ready to take on anything l...
No comments:
Post a Comment